After a long career many dentists are unprepared for the transition to retirement. If you’ve spent your life building a practice, then saying goodbye can be difficult. But it doesn’t have to be painful.
With a little forethought and planning you can increase the value of your practice and make it more attractive to potential buyers.
As a working dentist with over 30 years running 14 practices I understand the business of our industry more than most. During this time I’ve seen dentists undervalue their life’s work only to have it bought and made more profitable by someone else.
This 6 week coaching program will show you how to mentally prepare for the transition as you improve your practice to make it more appealing to potential buyers.
I will show you:
- how to mentally prepare for the transition
- the financial feasibility of your sale and retirement plan
- how to transition staff and patients to the new owners
- whether it’s a good idea to stick around as an employee after the sale
- when it’s a good time to bring on board an associate
Each program is driven by client requirements. So where there is a need for more specialized focus, we can adjust.